Friday, July 31, 2009

Reminder: I work weekends.

I'm not sure why this is forgotten or not realized but that's OK, I'll remind.
Lately I've been getting a lot of folks wondering why they can't reach me on the weekends and seem a bit antsy. The same with why I can't always set up meetings on weekends and if I do, the times seem don't work with everyone. The fact is, I work weekends, that's what wedding photographers and other vendors do. I do my best to accomadate answering emails as promptly as I can and set up what works best but it's just the way it is. For example: If I have a wedding on a Saturday, most likely it will go til around midnight, sometimes later, plus the drive home. Usually I am exhausted after a wedding and need to sleep in and rest to catch up on sleep when possible. So if I make an appt on the following Sunday or Monday, it may not be until late morning, afternoon or evening. I have made acceptions and it's fine, just be aware that you may not hear from me on Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.

Thank you! :)

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Williams Wedding, website updates and paperwork organizing
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond (I'm so tired of this song!)
CRAVING: ?
NEEDED A MOMENT: A week of discoveries and amazingly disturbing things
BEST MOMENT: Getting business paperwork done

No comments:

Post a Comment