Thursday, July 16, 2009

FAQ: What time do you want me to do my hair?

For a while I thought this was only going to be asked a couple times but it looks to be an on-going question so let me address it.
The answer is: I have no idea. I'm not being sarcastic here, I'm being honest. Because I don't know your hair type or hair dresser and how long it takes them, along with what style you are doing. Even if I did know the style, I'm not a hair dresser, that's their expertise. I leave that up to you two to determine. I just show up and take photos of it in any shape or form. You could be half ready and the show must go on! Some want photos of their hair being done, some want photos of their hair after only. Some want make-up being put on and some what it already on when I arrive. Up to you.

I cover up to 2 hours of getting ready, what you do in that time is up to you and I take photos as it happens. If you want formal photos taken of girls only, allow a half hour for them before the ceremony or before the limo picks you up. If you want formal photos done of you and your future husband before the ceremony, push getting ready up by 1-1.5 hrs before the ceremony starts or the limo picks you up. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment