Friday, July 10, 2009

In-basket

If you haven't noticed the new in-basket page, check it out. It gives you a look into my world and work load left to do. It shows where your event is on the list and is updated every day or two. I process everyone in order to keep it fair. The only exception to this is sometimes small events such as family photos or engagement photos. I can usually squeeze those in between depending on the deadline because I take less photos for them. But I carefully analyze what is doable without throwing me off schedule too much. I've added this icon to every new page I'm working on so it is always easily accessible to you. I think it's kinda fun to see who moves up on the list!

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Tesoriero Wedding and Bill & Sarah Engagement photos
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: I need you by Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
CRAVING: more
NEEDED A MOMENT: the dempsey fish going crazy in the tank
BEST MOMENT: my sweetie sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment