Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life Through A Lens - Nicole Egan

I am so proud of my friend, photographer, mentee, assistant, and other times vent buddy, Nicole Egan. Many of you already know of Nicole through doing photography with me at some of the weddings I've captured and others may recognize her through her own wedding I did back in June 07. I'll never forget how Nicole and I met because I missed a meeting with her, not once, but twice when she was hiring me to do her wedding. Finally the third time I made it and she told me her interest in photography then. Like many meetings she expressed her love for photos but it was different because we connected and there was something unique about her. In the end she never gave up on me and I never gave up on her. Over the years we became close friends and I believe we will always share the love for extreme creative photography. Nicole eventually started her own business and created a website to display her portfolio. Check out her latest photos of a recent wedding she did as well as many other occasions: www.lifethroughalensphotos.com

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Finishing Pendergast Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Surrender by Cheap Trick
CRAVING: tomato sandwich and corn on the cob
NEEDED A MOMENT: sounds like there is a monkey next door?
BEST MOMENT: Seeing Nicole come full circle on her own with artistic photography

No comments:

Post a Comment