Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Best of Michael Jackson Dancers

At weddings I see many things. Lots of great dancers... but one thing always stays consistent and never tiring. It's those that have the thriller claws, the moon-walkers, the leg twitch, biting their lip, finger snapin' and the tip-toe stance. Micheal Jackson's music has and always will be a part of weddings and as much as I am tired of hearing it in the media I have to admit a little part of me will miss the idea that a legend will be gone. The past dancers and future dances will continue and I believe his songs will live on for generations to come. Maybe his wish of peace, love and laughter already came true. Here is a collection of just a few of those captured at weddings. And to think, there are so many more that I could find but would have to search through thousands of photos. Until then; RIP MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment