Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tip: "The camera hates me!" - No, it doesn't.

Please please don't ever say this. It's a jinx. If you tell me right off that you are not good with the camera or that you NEVER take a good photo: Guess what? It may just happen. Not because it's true but because it makes me nervous when you say that and bad things produce more bad things. Don't tell me this and be yourself, I bet you'll change your mind once you see the photos after. I never truly believe anyone when they say this anyways because everyone is beautiful in their own way and if you don't believe me, ask your fiancé and your parents.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Mann Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's
CRAVING: Rocky's Sub (8 hours away) I may have to have my sister bring one up in June!
NEEDED A MOMENT: nervousness
BEST MOMENT: ah nice weather... and my new organized clothing corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment