Friday, April 17, 2009

A Moving Sonogram

This is literally a moving sonogram in so many ways. I am so excited for our long time family friend Michelle (a.k.a. Micy) and her family. It's been a long road for her in life and I just can't express to you how much we are all so proud of her.
With that said I wanted to share her not so ordinary sonogram, this is the first time I've ever seen one that is a video and not just a photo. E-mailable and lovable. Enjoy!



MY CURRENT PROJECT: Finishing Luey Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: I heard it through the Grapevine by CCR
CRAVING: strong coffee, had one too many drinks last night! wooh
NEEDED A MOMENT: For those of you who voluntarily feel the need to constantly correct my grammar and misspellings on my website/blog/poems/essays/past facebook page/emails/chicken scratch notes/previous ads, I got one sentence for ya: Go find something better to do with your time because I don't give a flying !$%# and you can shove all your perfect everything and stick it where the sun don't shine. I never claimed to be a writer, don't care to be, that's why I'm a photographer and designer instead. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
BEST MOMENT: Watching a chipmunk stay in our bird house for hours upon hours, I think he found a new home! Or maybe we just have some damn good wild bird seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment