Monday, April 13, 2009

Hibernating Trends: Table Number Photos

Current and future engagement session couples: I'm up for this if you are!

I came across this idea and I love it so much I had to share!
During your engagement photo session, you hold up your pre-made numbers, one number per different photo and print for your table numbers. Use frames or make your own stationary squares for the background.

Here is a link to show you how:
www.heidzillas.com/2009/04/09/phototablenumbers

To spin off of this idea I also came up with the idea that we can also add the number digitally after your photo session. You pick the photos, colors, the style of font you'd like and the numbers you want for each. Or I add the numbers randomly to the photos you chose. They will be included on your disc of photos separately so you still have the originals. You'll be able to print them at what ever size you'd like. For example:

Let me know if this is something you'd like to do and I can include this in your engagement session.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Luey Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: She is love by Parachute VA
CRAVING: warm weather open window days
NEEDED A MOMENT: saying tuney instead of tuna at Subway - what!
BEST MOMENT: Being with my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment