Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tip: If you have something really unique for your wedding day, let me know...

Sometimes it's obvious but every once in a while there are some things I don't see or know about. One time I had a bride with "I do" jeweled on the bottom of her shoes. I LOVED THIS. But I didn't find out until the end of the night when she threw off her shoes from her tired dancing feet. Although I still got some cool photos of the shoes, if I had known earlier, it really could have made some really cool portrait photos or picking up the bride photos or twirling with feet out photos. I've also seen special necklaces, charms or passed on items such as veils. Things I may not know about. This also goes for special events planned that are beyond your average wedding events, such as a special birthday cake for a guest or an anniversary gift to the grandparents, those sorts of things can help your photographer in so many ways.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Luey Wedding. Linder Wedding complete and sending out tomorrow.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Time of my Life by David Cook
CRAVING: a sweet treat
NEEDED A MOMENT: JD's B-day, cold weather and Yahoo! not working well lately
BEST MOMENT: catching up on some maintenance web updates
Ps. I got such a nice card from the Sweet's today in the mail, thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment