Saturday, April 11, 2009

Angel Statue for Chipper

I finally found the perfect statue to put on Chipper's grave. It's an angel holding a bird feeder or can hold water for a birdie bath. I think he would've liked it too, he was all about the seed findings.

I was organizing my wedding contracts tonight and noticed a folder that I have has bites taken out of the corner. I broke down in tears remembering that Chipper used to do that to all paper he came in contact with. I thought about how I used to get so mad when he'd do it to important papers, but now, I miss it. I miss his sounds, singing and even the things that made me irritated.

Remember to enjoy everything, good and bad. Because you may just wish to have those moments back again.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Luey Wedding and updating contracts & packets
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: don't know the artist or name
CRAVING: warmth
NEEDED A MOMENT: can't find that song online!
BEST MOMENT: bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment