Wednesday, August 27, 2008

smiling feet :)

We were at Wal-Mart the other night and found the coolest thing at the "shoe care center" and I just had to share with my brides and bridesmaids! They are called Kiwi smiling feet strips. For all those uncomfortable spots in your shoes! I'm not sure if they work good or not but they are more attractive than the average band-aid and may last longer than the paint-on protection. You can also get them at Target. I was especially impressed with the strappy strips. They show the entire line on their website for all shoe styles: www.smilingfeet.com/products.html
MY CURRENT PROJECT: Wade Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: When I grow up by The Pussycat Dolls
CRAVING: A warm bagel
NEEDED A MOMENT: It's Fall already!
BEST MOMENT: It's Fall... I love Fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment