Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bessey family photos

Helloooo!
Well I had a great time with the Bessey family photos today. It was lots of fun and everyone got involved. It was neat to have all the different personalities and combinations. Each family had their own look and I really got to mix up the backgrounds and settings. Be looking for more of their photos on my website under family photos.
MY CURRENT PROJECT: Finishing Chouinard wedding photos. Wade wedding next. Selecting Sweet wedding photos for album ordering.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Whether you like this song or not, you have to admit, it does stick in your brain! I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
CRAVING: Sleep
NEEDED A MOMENT: I feel dizzy. Is my sinuses every going to be normal again?
BEST MOMENT: A change of plans for the evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,

    Thank you so much for doing out photos today. It was so much fun working with you again and my family had a blast having the pictures done. You make the whole experience relaxed and fun. You made us one very happy family and I am sure when my gram sees the photos she will love them all.

    ReplyDelete