Monday, August 4, 2008

Fabulous weddings!

I have had a great last couple weeks. Been busy but good. Lots to talk about but I gotta keep it short. I am so excited about my recent purchase of Adobe Photoshop CS3. Finally! It's truly amazing and hopefully can help speed up my processing. Also got a new lens for my main and now after all this I'm back in debt. lol... but I want only the best for my couples out there!

Below: I wanted to share some photos from the last few weddings with captions above.

Take care and I will write again soon!

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Lewin album photos on order. DiRenzo photos next. Also trying to get web updates for everyone, thanks for patients & checking back!

Wade Wedding: Some old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
Sweet Wedding: This Groom set the photo up holding the brides ring, a classic one I have been wanting to get. Tesoriero Wedding: Love the bare feet in the wedding dress. Mraz Wedding: Nothing says beginning of August like this unique photo with the daisies. The Grooms David & Josh: My first coverage of a gay wedding. A great opportunity for Out of the Ordinary Creative Photography! Love this photo with both rings. Check for their page coming up on my website in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment