Sunday, October 11, 2009

A tango twist and jump joke

What a weekend! A tango twist at the Brown wedding and a planned surprise jump at the Passarell wedding were just some of the highlights from the past two days.

The best tango wedding dance I have ever seen to date. I myself have taken ballroom dancing including the tango and was extremely impressed from all my days of seeing so many couples do the tango. Especially given that they were all dressed up and still pulled it off so smoothly (as a surprise for the guests). I see so many weddings that had a great dance down but it's hard to plan for the poof of the dress and rented dress shoes. Take my word, the best first dance wedding tango. Below are a couple photos from their dance.

Then Sunday was so much fun when the groomsmen all planned a prank on a fellow groomsman. They all pretended they were going to jump for the photo, counted to 3, and stayed in place while the very excited groomsman happily jumped alone. It was so comical and well planned. Thanks for the laugh and great pic guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment