Thursday, October 1, 2009

amazingly wonderful scary schedule

If for some reason you talk to or see me outside of doing a wedding and I seem like I've completely lost my mind, it just may be the case. I have at least one thing going on EVERY day of the first two and a half weeks of October, literally. Weddings, engagement and bridal shoots, meetings for bookings for next year and a few family things going on. All in the midst I will be turning 31! Ah, how's that for aging, lol... :)

Anyway, this is not as much as an update as a warning that I simply cannot fit in anymore foliage photoshoots, until possibly November. Remember I also have previous weddings and photoshoots to process during this time too. I really want to do my best for holiday turn-around this year, I'm hoping for better than last year. October, November and December weddings will most likely not be finished until after the new year, this seems to flow the same every year no matter how much I try.

Jim has been awesome at replying to most of my emails and this will probably continue for the rest of the year, as well as setting up meetings, etc.

And to think I planned to send out holiday cards to all my customers - hm... probably not this year.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: 3 weekend weddings & finishing Hans wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Dr. Worm by They Might Be Giants
CRAVING: warmth
NEEDED A MOMENT: feeling overwelmed
BEST MOMENT: Jim & JD making me laugh until my stomach hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment