Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Full Circle

You may recall the story I have on my "ordinary us" website page about how my wedding business started and how I link much of it to the Banowetz wedding. Well I had the privilage to capture them once more... plus two. They have too little boys and it was such an amazing experience for me to photograph this new phase of their life. After all this time and all these weddings it was just so neat to see this before and after reality. So much of weddings are fantasy and dreamy; we never really think of it more than that. It made me realize that my business has really come full circle and I am thankful to have such wonderful couples that last thoughout the years. Below is just one photo, more to come...

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Belarmino Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Fidelity by Regina Spektor
CRAVING: sleep
NEEDED A MOMENT: pushing myself
BEST MOMENT: sweet words from Jim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment