Thursday, January 21, 2010

New for Film/Slides/Prints

I often get asked at weddings and through email about what to do with old slides/film/prints and how to transfer them into digital files. I always recommend my friends at The PhotoStation in Ballston Spa, NY of course but if that doesn't work for you I came across these new devices in the LTD Commodities catalog (although most are are sold out there now). So I did some research online and found them scattered through out the internet. The best one I found was an all-in-one that does all three. And I have no idea if this works well or not but for those looking to transfer slides, film or prints into digital files quickly, it looks like a cool device!

Pacific Image ImageBox Film/Slide/Photo To Digital Scanner

Happy Scanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment