Sunday, January 10, 2010

Most requested photos of 2009

Well, since I cannot decide on the photo of the year for 2009 (and it's way overdue) I'm posting
The Top 10 Most Requested Out of the Ordinary Photos of 2009!
_
#10, the night shot
#9 the groom being silly with the cake shot ;)

#8, the sunset shot #7, the fall leaves shot
#6, the long veil-in-the-wind shot
#5, the not surprisingly beautiful accent color photo requests the most requested in at #4, the ring/date shot
the #3 most requested Out of the Ordinary shot, bride-at-the-window view from the floor shot... the #2 most requested Out of the Ordinary shot, the sunglasses reflection...

and the #1 most requested Out of the Ordinary shot, the I Do shoes!

Thanks for another wonderful year and lets make 2010 even more Out of the Ordinary!

~The Out of the Ordinary Team~

Holly & Jim Greene

Bryona Schreckengost

JD Greene

Nicole Egan

Jill Chouinard

3 comments:

  1. Feeling honored to have my name on your sight! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We made your top 10! Yay! And oh my gosh, the pictures are AWESOME! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Thanks...that is one of my favorite photos! We got our pictures...I just keep going through them over and over again. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete