Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February was a short month

It's amazing how 2 or 3 missing days in a month can really mess up deadlines! I'm not sure if February should even be considered a month. On the other hand I like that the month of March is here faster because that means SPRING is around the corner. Between that and my pet dying I feel so behind, just goes to show ya how life happens and you can never control time. Thus, a new policy update on turn-around time coming soon for all future weddings. Also, I will be adding to my enhancement web page, before & afters, for fun and to show how processing works visually for those wanting to see examples. I'm not sure at this time if it will be updated on a monthly basis or weekly but definitely on occasion.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Siag Slideshow and web updates
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Wonderboy by Tenacious D
CRAVING: no heartburn
NEEDED A MOMENT: everything and first day being alone today without my pet
BEST MOMENT: the sun shining in where I am sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment