Friday, March 13, 2009

Bio-Oil, EZ Combs and DermaSeptic

I love passing along products that work because it's hard to find the ones that actually do.

My friend Mandy recommended Bio-Oil to me months ago and I finally remembered to get it. As simple as it is, it rocks! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out. I feel like a new person and I have very sensitive skin. It helps with scaring, wrinkles, even tone, during pregnancy stretchmarks, other stretchmarks, dry skin, sun-burn skin. It even says you can add it to your bath and lemme tell ya honey I wish I could shower in it, it's awesome. It's the new fountain oil of youth! lol... I got it thru amazon.com but it's also at Walgreens and I'm sure other places too. Their official website: www.bio-oil.com
I also tried those EZ combs. Somewhat expensive because of the S&H they charge but they work, even with my thin hair. Although like anything with my thin hair, I only have about 2 tries to get it right or I'm outta luck. They look better, more professional and are more comfy than butterfly clips. Very cheezy video clip on their website but here it is: www.ezcombshair.com
They even recommend them for weddings!

Also, if you are a cold sore sufferer like me, this product works. I've tried everything, just about every product out there and I feel like I can finally say I found something! From the reviews it looks like it doesn't work for the other things it advertises, but for cold sores and acne, it's doing very well. Dermaseptic Skin Healing Device.
MY CURRENT PROJECT: Ostrander Slideshow
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Ladies Night by Kool & The Gang
CRAVING: Water
NEEDED A MOMENT: BFF
BEST MOMENT: My skin finally feels good again

No comments:

Post a Comment