Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PicPals

Inspired by the idea which was made into a book named: A Year of Mornings

I would like to start PicPals. It's kind of like a pen pal only you share photos not letters. For women only and their artistic photography views of the world. Once a week you must take a photo of something you saw, it can be as creative as you want and I will also share one back. Whether through email or through your own blog is up to you. If I get more than one response then we can either start another pair that can share or I can post them all. I haven't come up with any specific rules yet but I do think it should be taken on a specific day of the week around the same time. Maybe you can help me with ideas, I'd love to hear. I know we are all busy, including myself but it's good to stop for a moment and re-energize your creative being.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Minqucci Wedding.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: When You Leave That Way You Can Never Go Back by Confederate Railroad
CRAVING: to focus
NEEDED A MOMENT: Last night our fan blew up and smoked up the whole house! - eg
BEST MOMENT: I love new ideas even if they may not pan out

No comments:

Post a Comment