Friday, January 23, 2009

Cover your assets

Every once in a while I see a product that I just love. This is one that solves an on going issue with the low-cut jeans for the ladies! It's a called a hip-T, which is a hip band that goes around the top of your jeans (or dress pants) so when you bend over, you're not exposing the world your personal space. All the while looking great as a layered look with your shirt. I saw it quickly on the Today's Show fashion as a preview for 2009 and then couldn't find where to buy. So after much research I found this site that explains it well and offers a variety of styles and colors. www.myhip-t.com Go hip-T!
MY CURRENT PROJECT: finishing the Drysdale Wedding, waiting on album prints.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: listening to the movie music that Jim is watching
CRAVING: to not work
NEEDED A MOMENT: can't believe we slept in that long!
BEST MOMENT: snuggling & watching Friday Night Lights with my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment