Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mouse Hand Warmer

If you suffer from cold hands when on the computer for a very long time like I do, I found something really cool to help and I ordered one to try. So far, it really does work, very warm, almost too warm! The downside: obviously you have to take it in and out in order to type and if you use shortcuts on the keyboard as much as I do, your hand is out a lot anyway. And now my other hand freezes, lol. But over all, I give a warm thumbs up! http://igmproducts.com/index.php

Also, after a recent post, I found a new water bag for cameras. Not sure how I feel about it yet. But who knows for the future. If you or anyone you know has this, let me know your thoughts on how good it works.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001CP0IBS/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A1P9QRDRYY6FXL&v=glance

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Clothier wedding in between other things
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Too Much by Dave Matthews Band
CRAVING: to get rid of this headache
NEEDED A MOMENT: I'm not ready for Jim to go back to work a new shift
BEST MOMENT: chapstick and mail

No comments:

Post a Comment