Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hibernating Trends: Mini Albums

The newest trend! Mini purse size 2x3 inch wedding albums - I'm so on it. We'll be offering them shortly. $75 for 10 mini-albums. Holds 25 photos. Available for any occasion or package.

I know, I'm slacking on the blog a little. I've been working extreme hours trying to get all the weddings on file done. Extreme hours as in until 3am and getting anywhere from 4-6 hours sleep. But it's all worth it. It feels really good to have some steady time to work on the weddings.
I've haven't been leaving the house much either, who wants to with this chilling weather anyway? Even skiing places are closed. Yikes. That's when you know it's too cold. So I've been hibernating.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Drysdale photos and album selections. And mini-album research.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: If you're not in it for love by Shania Twain
CRAVING: warm toes!
NEEDED A MOMENT: overwhelming experience; and Dunkin Donuts - please understand that some people out there are allergic to eggs and don't take it so personal when I ask for no egg. Geesh! Maybe someday they'll get my sandwich right.
BEST MOMENT: Realizing I'm pretty good competition

No comments:

Post a Comment