Friday, December 19, 2008

Update on: Let it snow?

I have this fascination of catching things mid-air and I don't think it's ever going to go away unless I capture it perfectly. Which hasn't happened yet. Whether it be snow, leaves, maple seeds or whatever falls from the sky. One of these days I know I'll get it.
I tried some outside but lost patience quick. Needless to say, I wish someone would come up with a waterproof camera cover for times like these and for rain because the plastic bag idea is just not working people! I'm sure a person could make millions, I just have no time to design one.
Anyway, I tried using my telephoto lens for a change with the snow, trying for creatives, but it wasn't too successful with snow coming down that fast nor in the amounts coming down. It really blurs the snowfall more than my other lenses. Here is the coolest one, along with yet another dorky photo of me out in the snow taken with my point 'n' shoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment