Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like this look?

I'm slowing updating as I go on my website a new series at the end of each wedding called: Like this look? It's a couple sentences explaining how we were able to work together in achieving the photos wanted and what it took to get there, in case you want to go for that "look" or style of formals. More in the next couple months will be added (but to only on the most recent weddings for now).

Also I did a quick Holiday header for my logo - kinda cheezy but thought it was fun anyway. Enjoy!MY CURRENT PROJECT: Working on Nunan Wedding. Bagramian and Doyle weddings complete and sent today.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Stand by me by Ben E. King
CRAVING: to use our new microwave! our old one from the 1960s died- now if I can just work on that matching 1960s stove...
NEEDED A MOMENT: technology
BEST MOMENT: window view of the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment