Saturday, December 6, 2008

A slow start

Well I'm trying to get some work done today but not feeling so good. Every time we eat at a certain restaurant nearby (not saying their name) we feel horrible for the next few days. It's hard to turn it down when everyone else we hang out with likes it there or when it's a free food event. Both Jim and I can't handle the food. Not sure what they are using in their food that doesn't agree with us. It's been at least three times now so I think we have finally learned to just say no next time. Sometimes free isn't really free.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Doyle Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: none
CRAVING: to feel better
NEEDED A MOMENT: oh my stomach
BEST MOMENT: realizing how nice it is to not have to call off thru a workplace when I don't feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment