Saturday, October 20, 2012

"I don't" photos

Ladies! There is a new concept going around with all these "Divorce Expos" and, although I don't want to see this happen to couples, I'd like to be the first photographer to offer a new series of "I don't" sessions for those who are divorcing but need a pick-me-up session. Whether it be a session to feel like you can start over, fresh beginning, a new chapter or need some sexy back... something to bring back that confidence and feel independent again. A session about YOU and expresses who you are as an individual. Or even bring your kids or pet for some new family photos of your new life.

This can be a new spin off of the popular "trash the dress" concept... I'm thinking a pair of shoes that say "I ... DON'T"? Something like that? Maybe a handwritten sign held up with your old ring saying something like "oops" or "My Mr. Right was Mr. Wrong" -- I don't know, again, I don't want it to be hatred or vengeful but more of a new look on life and a new perspective.... a way to find humor in it all. A "look what you're missing out on" kind of feeling. It also depends on the situation and why. I can't go as far as boudoir shots because I don't have a studio so somewhere in between it all. Life can get so serious and they say divorce is like a death in the family. Let's change that theory and make it a little more about finding yourself.**

If you are recently divorced and would like to be my first "I don't" session please contact me. I will offer a huge discount and make it a fun test shoot for my portfolio! I welcome your ideas as well. Or if you completely hate the idea I'm open to that point of view as well.

**does not include new relationship/couple or engagement photos**

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Murray wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Go your own way by Fleetwood Mac
CRAVING: fresh air and getting some work done
NEEDED A MOMENT: a particular article/video
BEST MOMENT: a Saturday off

No comments:

Post a Comment