Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween and hurricanes

So thankful the storm wasn't bad up our way but my heart goes out to all those on the coast and NYC area who suffered some extreme damage, even lives.

And on a lighter note, since today is Halloween, I happen to have a small celebration photo. My nephew makes an adorable zebra! 


































oops! Not sure why but Blogger may not let me post photos today... if that's the case, check it out on my photo of the week or so page on my website to see it! http://www.outoftheordinary.biz/week.html

Stay safe everyone and Happy HOLLYween! haha ;)

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Kovarovic-Walton wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD:  Paris (Ooh la la) by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
CRAVING: a bakery good of some sort
NEEDED A MOMENT: back pain and seeing the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
BEST MOMENT: laughing about blanket stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment