Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A look at Jewelry...

Jim & I stopped over at Ship Shape to send an international wedding package (which, btw, was the best customer service experience I've had in a long time). Anyway, how does this have to do with jewelry? Well, let me tell you. I walked into Ship Shape and what do I see glimmering from the counter but BEAUTIFUL jewelry. I tell you... I forgot why I was there for a moment as it gleamed back at me calling my name. I wanted to buy every piece I saw and would have... had my husband not been with me to control the situation. Who knew such pretty stuff existed?!

It is designed & custom made by MJ's Creations ~ Mijung Savale and she is so creative. She also does bridal pieces and although currently has no website, they are a must see in person anyway. It's at the same address as Ship Shape & same phone number: 97 Glenwood Ave, Queensbury, NY 12804 • (518) 792-0867

Oh & while you are over that way... if you haven't tried FIVE GUYS BURGERS & FRIES, you are missing out! That's all for now. Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for all the comments lately.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Conway Wedding & 2 other occasion shoots
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: She is love by Parachute
CRAVING: not to multitask
NEEDED A MOMENT: school clothes... all clothes
BEST MOMENT: a small date with Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment