Friday, September 11, 2009

Announcement for 2010

Out of the Ordinary has decided to focus 100% on wedding, engagement and other bridal photography. Starting January 2010 we are discontinuing coverage of family, senior portraits, children, baptisms, maternity, business, pets, on this day, adult and boudoir sessions until further notice as we plan to build a studio in the next couple years. Our success is growing at such extreme amounts and for that we are thankful. But at this time, it is too difficult a process to rearrange our home continuously for studio purposes and keep our house feeling like a home for Holly, Jim and JD. It is also becoming hard to schedule in these occasions and be able to have a timely turn-around time on all photoshoots.

I have enjoyed capturing couples and individuals throughout their lifetime of changes and once the studio is built we will slowly introduce all occasion photography back in again. Within the next couple months you will see website changes made in regards to this. Until then, I wanted to thank everyone interested in other occasion photography and for understanding as we redirect our focuses.

In the meantime, I have a few photo friends to refer some of this coverage to who do fabulous work. Please contact me and I will refer you the best person for that particular capture.

~Sincerely~ Out of the Ordinary

2 comments:

  1. Holly,

    I am so sad to hear you won't be doing family and couple things anymore. I was looking forward to getting in touch with you next summer to do our family again.

    Congrats on how your business has taken off you are wonderful at what you do.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,

    If you need to throw some business my way let me know...I am getting a website up and running soon! I will let you know the link.

    ReplyDelete