Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why e-Sessions are great to do

Engagement sessions are so helpful for the couple and the photographer to get connected. I always notice how comfortable the bride and groom are in front of the camera afterward. They get to know me and I get to understand how they react together. They witness why I do crazy angles and stunts then get to view them in the end result. Getting to see themselves and how they reacted to me, what they could do differently next time or what to keep the same. I encourage all my brides & grooms to sign up for an e-Session for this reason. Even previous brides and grooms that I see at a wedding they referred me to, they just know what to do, it's truly amazing. It of course is not necessary to do an e-Session but always helpful and fun.

Call or email to add to any wedding package for an additional $150. and we'll set up an e-Session.
Above: Troy and Kate, wedding date: Sept. 19, 2009

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Bulan Wedding. Egan Maternity Photos complete.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Have a Little Faith in Me by Joe Cocker
CRAVING: sleep
NEEDED A MOMENT: the phone
BEST MOMENT: rofl @ a web video blooper

No comments:

Post a Comment