Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rainy windy sleepy day

It's a very rainy, windy, sleepy day here at the Greene house. I am working on miscellaneous things and some photos but I can't seem to focus on anything solid. My mom is having bladder and hysterectomy surgery next Monday and it's weighing on my mind lately. It will be an improvement and hopefully a road to less pain eventually for her so I have to remind myself that it's actually a good thing.

Our roof is coming along slow and Jim is back to work. We were really hoping to finish it during the roofcation but it turned out to be a larger task than originally planned. Now we are tired and do not feel regenerated at all. Really wish we had time/money for a real vacation but that's part of owning a house I guess.

I'm excited about a maternity photoshoot on Sunday so be looking for that. And, next weekend starts the beginning of the wedding season for the year! Ok, well I'm outtie. :)

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Working on Bulan Wedding and Egan Maternity photos. Mann Wedding sent.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Rockstar by Nickelback
CRAVING: the smell of lilacs
NEEDED A MOMENT: tummy ache
BEST MOMENT: fresh air

No comments:

Post a Comment