Thursday, May 14, 2009

Introducing Bryona...

I am extremely honored and excited to announce that my niece, Bryona Schreckengost from Western Pa., will be assisting me at weddings this summer (and most likely next summer) as her high school senior project. Bryona will be a wonderful addition to Out of the Ordinary and also in helping us grow! Of course, I have only great things to say about Bryona but I think you will enjoy her time spent with me at weddings as well. All the final details are still being worked out and I will keep you updated in her progress. She will be experiencing the entire process: all types of photography, photo processing, albums, slideshows, emails, website design and updates, equipment, as well as attending appts. Please help us welcome Bryona!

NOTE: Every wedding and photoshoot between the beginning of June thru the end of August 2009 will have Bryona assisting me with the possible exception of the following dates in which a second photographer was requested: July 11, 2009 and August 22, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment