Friday, February 20, 2009

My little girl

Sometimes I come across a photo I took that shows a whole story. A true change in lifestyle. And maybe it's just after seeing so many weddings but this particular photo shows a "letting go" and acceptance from a father to a daughter. After they danced to My Little Girl by Tim McGraw, they walked away opposite of each other off the dance floor. The bride wiping a tear away on her way to embracing a new life. I have never seen this type of exit at a wedding before and I think it says so much. I didn't realize I captured this moment until I went through the photos after. Well, enough of me describing it, take a look and see what you feel on your own.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Siag Wedding and slideshow
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Answer by Sarah McLachlan
CRAVING: munchies
NEEDED A MOMENT: slow computer programs
BEST MOMENT: relaxing at home with my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment