Friday, February 13, 2009

Idea page - Coming soon!

An idea page. Jim thought of it and I completely love it. I've often heard new brides say they look at my Web site and rethink their ideas from seeing all the photos. And although I don't want to confuse anyone with too many ideas, I do think it might help settle on one! Or at least for those items that you are just stuck on.

I have the new idea page started. But look for it to be published in the next couple weeks or so.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Rourke Wedding Photos & Slideshow. Goodrich finished and sent.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: None, it's late/early, and all I hear is our clock ticking
CRAVING: Getting some shut eye
NEEDED A MOMENT: Saw breaking news of a plane crash in "Upstate NY" - my heart goes out to those who suffered any loss.
BEST MOMENT: A romantic Valentine's Week

No comments:

Post a Comment