Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The end of private pages

Beginning January 2013 private pages with no longer be available. It is either public or no page at all. I've had a few of these this past year but it's is a lot of work to maintain and does not make business sense if I cannot use the images publicly. Also the way my website is designed it does not give me a secure enough option and even though the link address may be private, it can still be found by others who know code. You will still get the images on disc with some edits and release as before. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause in the future and thank you for understanding.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Monin Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Scream by Usher
CRAVING: tea
NEEDED A MOMENT: so cold!
BEST MOMENT: it feels like a Sunday every day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment