Sunday, November 25, 2012

Photobooth

We are thinking about offering a photoboth like many of the other photographers do. It's not an actual photobooth per say and no prints but a backdrop with silly glasses and chalkboards, etc. and the photos are included on disc with all the rest. It's becoming increasingly popular and I'm looking to offer more options to those who want it. Let me know if anyone is interested or has questions. We are still working out the details but the more it's requested the more options I can offer.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Monin Wedding and Clayton Whitehouse Holiday Photos
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
CRAVING: something minty
NEEDED A MOMENT: you've got to be kidding me
BEST MOMENT: thinking karma paid off but it didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment