Friday, August 14, 2009

Hibernating Trends: Starting a family photo tradition

I see more and more brides and grooms starting a family photo tradition of their own. One of them being with photographs of their family's past. This year I've had a couple newlyweds ask me to duplicate their family photos and pose in the same place or just like their parents did. I think it's really neat and Mrs. Karilyn Lesperance was able to provide me with the original photo of her parents who were married October 18, 1980. Below that, the one I took recently on thier wedding day on July 25, 2009.
If you want to use this idea, have copies handy the day of or send me digital copies.

Pictured in front of the family home spiral steps:
First photo: Parents of the Bride. Mr. & Mrs. Larkin
Second photo: Newlyweds Mr. & Mrs. Lesperance

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Welliehausen
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
CRAVING: fresh air
NEEDED A MOMENT: mildew smell in basement (the past wet weather has been terrible for it)
BEST MOMENT: Finishing a slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment