Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lauryn, Leah & Christopher

Once again I had a great time seeing my friend Kathy and her daughter Lauryn, but then also had the privilege to see her twin sister Karin again and meet her two little ones for the very first time! These cuties gave me a good laugh at their facial expressions and turned out to be such characters together. Hopefully I can continue to capture them throughout their lives.

Oh & thanks for the DD gals! Until next time... enjoy your wine! ;)

http://www.outoftheordinary.biz/gibney_lynch_family.html

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Williams Slideshow
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Just the two of us by Grover Washington Jr.
CRAVING: chocolate milkshake & ice water
NEEDED A MOMENT: teeth hurt from swollen sinuses from allergies, eg.
BEST MOMENT: Jim making me laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment