Tuesday, October 14, 2008

30 and one day

I had a fabulous birthday yesterday! I got to hang out and take some time for just me and Jim. Turning 30 wasn't so bad for me. It actually feels better because 29 feels like such a build-up and I always felt weird saying it like it was fake not revealing my real age. It's like I'd rather have two years of being called 30 than ever being called 29. So I'm a bit relieved. :)

I also got to see the wonderful Fall foliage this season covering Kate & Troy's engagement session. What a view we had in all the places we stopped and tons of possibilities for backgrounds!

Here are some photos from the day.MY CURRENT PROJECT: Finishing Seney Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Paper Planes by M.I.A.
CRAVING: lunch
NEEDED A MOMENT: should we do a studio or not do a studio, if so how & when?
BEST MOMENT: yesterday. & today with the card & gift from my sister Kate

2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th! It's not soooo bad...my life got a lot better at 30...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great day! Glad we could be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete