Saturday, March 9, 2013

Accolades Video Collaboration

ANNOUNCEMENT: Out of the Ordinary is now collaborating with Accolades Videography and you can get a discount with them when you sign up with me. Or if you happen to sign up with them first you can get that same discount from me! For more information contact us or Accolades directly.

I have nothing but good things to say about Greg and Leah from Accolades Video. They are so much fun to worth with, reasonably priced and cover your wedding with no stress. They offer very nice quality video, top of the line recorders, creative scenes getting details, along with nice lighting, smooth transitions between scenes and especially during different camera to camera angles. I really like their use of sound/music mostly using what's available rather than filler music the whole time. You can hear what people are saying when it's important and during vows which I feel is most important. It's simple and it was true-to-sound of the event happening which I think makes it even more intimate and real. There isn't too much fluff of what I see with other videographers who try to do 2-way or 4-way eye-twisting scenes that simply give me a headache and cross-eyes. Just a simple video showing lots of love and joy from the day, capturing what matters to you... which I love. And I have to say I didn't think I would be but by the end of watching one of Accolade's videos of a weddings it looks like I'm sucker for the guest interviews after all. Something about them just struck me. Anyway now that I've gotten all the gushy details written down from my point of view -- you have to check them out for yourselves! Links below.

Accolades Video website with prices and video samples: http://accoladesvideo.com
Accolades facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AccoladesVideo

Out of the Ordinary website: www.outoftheordinary.biz
Out of the Ordinary's facebook page: www.facebook.com/OutoftheOrdinaryPhotographyandDesign

They were so unobtrusive and professional at the wedding we did together I don't think I even have a photo of them in action at the wedding to show you who they are. haha! A photographers dream come true and we worked so well together. So here is one off their site. I look forward to working with them in the future!
Be you, be natural,
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment