Friday, December 7, 2012

Another season comes to a close

As another season comes to a close I'd like to thank all my customers and my husband for a wonderful year. My next wedding is in February and I am so excited for it! In the meantime I will be taking some much needed time off while we add on a few new things to the business in the new year. I've been editing and working nonstop besides sleeping and eating since September so it's well deserved if I might say. ;)
I love that we are able to grow again and I look forward to more beautiful occasions in the future!



MY CURRENT PROJECT: Christmas Spiders and Snowflakes!
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
CRAVING: warm socks
NEEDED A MOMENT: waxed floors next to food - yuck! who thinks that's ok?
BEST MOMENT: Hot shower, words with friends and Mandy making me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment