Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hibernating Trends: sparklers and other lights

We love our sparklers! And the latest trend I see all over Pinterest is the sparkler photo; where the bride & groom are standing in the center with sparkler lights all around them. This is done with a slow shutter towards in the evening with a person running around them. The slow shutter captures the sparkler light but not the person doing it. It's amazing. I say this same trick can be done with a flash light or other light source. Let's take a look at some sparkler ones I did back in 2009.





MY CURRENT PROJECT: Catching up on some documentary's
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Free by OMNIA
CRAVING: I haven't had coffee in months! wait. one coffee in 4 months? yes. :(
NEEDED A MOMENT: Learning the facts watching The Age of Stupid
BEST MOMENT: Jim always making me laugh and snowflakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment