Friday, October 28, 2011

mudcards custom cake toppers

I know I'm doing a lot of features of Etsy products but I can't help myself as I keep finding more and more cool items! If there is one thing to splurge on let it be Mudcards custom cake toppers by Keren Smith.
I had one wedding that did one similar and it turned out to be the cutest thing ever and their guests ooh'd and awe'd over it all night. It matched them and we did a photo to show it. The entertainment alone is worth it plus it's a keepsake.

FROM THE DERUSSO WEDDING

MUDCARDS CUSTOM CAKE TOPPERS
 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is cute cartoon cake topper. we custom made our custom cake topper at wowminime.com, it is lifelike style cake toppers with high likeness!
    www.wowminime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thank you for sharing your link and info!

    ReplyDelete