Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Hot Mess

As in fever.
Wow, finally I feel better. I had some type of cold/flu for over a week and now just starting to recover with antibiotics. So I've been a little slow with postings and updates. Nothing like a heavy-duty sickness to slow ya down. Then add in Windows 7 upgrade and that's a whole 'nother blog entry.
The last wedding was awesome, Andy Pratt rocked the house and it was the first snowfall of the season. Got one shot with the snow falling around the bride & groom.

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Rakus Wedding
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: happy songs
CRAVING: to feel 100% better
NEEDED A MOMENT: hard drives and printers
BEST MOMENT: collecting myself one disc at a time

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, Holly! We are LOVING the photos. Every day I hop on to see what new ones you have put on. We couldn't be happier! Thanks again! Heather and Chris Rakus

    ReplyDelete