Monday, November 17, 2008

Here's the plan

Hi there, I plan to finish the Wheeler Wedding and slideshow this week. Then off for 5 days visiting my family. Then we will be back on schedule starting Bagramian Wedding. I also need to fit in about 2 days in December sometime to finish my family gifts for Christmas and since I'm not going to Pa. for Christmas like I normally do, I really want to take that time for them. As I said, October thru December weddings will be after the holidays. The only wedding that I am not sure of is Tritico Wedding, which may fall after the holidays as well. As always, thanks for your patience! This is where the key word "approx." 8-10 weeks comes in. :)

MY CURRENT PROJECT: Wheeler Wedding photos, then slideshow! Michael and Rachael engagement photos done. Ordon Wedding done but waiting on album prints.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Could I Have This Dance by Anne Murray
CRAVING: hot cider
NEEDED A MOMENT: snow? and am I really over coffee? chipper squawking loudly...
BEST MOMENT: yet to happen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I was so excited to see a package from you in our mailbox yesterday! We spent the whole evening looking through pix and sharing the dvd with our families. There are SO many great shots - thank you thank you thank you. Your pictures will make for a log of great Christmas presents this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I mean a lot of great presents...not a log of great presents....lol.... :-)

    ReplyDelete