Saturday, July 5, 2008

An incredible 4th of July

Wow, this forth of July was truly incredible! My mom came to visit for the week, the wedding I did on the 4th was simply spectacular and this week felt like a big turning point for my business. You'll see this August...
I can't wait to share the fireworks photos from the the Lewin Wedding!
Jim and I still plan on celebrating and going to see fireworks this Thursday because we both worked on the holiday. Well anyways.. HAPPY 4th of JULY to you & yours! Below is a photo of Jim, me, and my mom Charlotte on Lake Champlain taking a ferry boat back to NY state. Taken by ferry boat operator.


MY CURRENT PROJECT: Finishing up Wilson. Preparing for the wedding tomorrow. Catching up on paperwork and maintenance updates on the website.
SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: The Heart Of The Matter by India Arie (remake for Sex in the City movie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFWuBAaCHU&feature=related
CRAVING: tomatoes
NEEDED A MOMENT: our old toilet
BEST MOMENT: one more step forward

No comments:

Post a Comment